Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission to keep this site running at no cost to you. See Disclaimer and Disclosure policy for full details
I don’t know about you, but my Fourth of July celebration always involves kids…lots of them. We try to involve them in the Fourth of July festivities as much as possible. If not, I hear a lot of I’m bored, when are we gonna eat? Where is so and so? It can get crazy.
Over the years, I’ve found that if the kids are involved in preparing for the Fourth of July festivities, they whine a lot less!
I certainly don’t want them on fireworks duty, so the next best thing is for them to help out with dessert. Not as exciting as blowing things up, but the kids seem to enjoy it.
Here are ten of my favorite kid friendly Fourth of July treats. The best part is that children can help create these delicious slices of heaven.
1. These Fourth of July Rice Krispie Star Wands by See Vanessa Craft are sure to delight party guests both young and old. The kids can help with making the Rice Krispie treats and with assembling the star wands.
2. Sprinkle Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches on Sticks by Pink Peppermint Design. Ice cream sandwiches are always a fun summer treat. Gather the kiddos and let them dip these yummy goodness in red, white, and blue sprinkles. Within seconds you will have the perfect Fourth of July treat.
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries by The Yummy Life. These Fourth of July treats are a little bit of healthy and a whole lot of delicious!
4. Fourth of July themed Ice Cream Soda by Let’s Dish. What kid won’t delight in the combination of soda AND ice cream?
5. Patriotic Pudding Pops by Passion For Savings. These works of art aren’t only delicious, they are also beautiful and will add a pop to any treat table.
6. Celebration Pretzel Sticks by Lady Behind The Curtain. These pretzels cleaned up nicely and are ready for your Fourth of July celebration. Kids will delight in transforming their pretzels from blah to ooh la la!
7. Fourth of July Cake Pops by Uncommon Designs. These bite size gems will satisfy any sweet tooth.
8. Fourth of July Jello Firecracker Dessert by City of Moms…A Mom’s Destination. Fourth of July isn’t complete without fireworks. This firecracker dessert is a must have for your treat table.
9. Fourth of July Strawberry-Blueberry Trifle by One Hundred Dollars A Month. Whenever you mix fruits and cake magic happens. This trifle is nothing but pure magic. Don’t believe me, place this on your treat table and watch it disappear.
10. Fourth of July Funfetti Cupcakes With Triple Swirl Frosting by Sugarcrafter. Hmm mmm good! You can’t go wrong with these, delicious and decorative Fourth of July treats.